Hello Tham is a boutique management consulting firm, registered in Australia (ABN 44 617 279 115). We deliver consulting services to clients around the world.
We specialise in:
- Business and IT strategies
- Operating models
- Strategic roadmaps
- Enterprise architecture
- Analytics and Data Science
- Business process design
We also assist our clients in implementing our recommendations, models and strategies.
About our logo
Our logo reflects who we are and our values.
The Circle reflects our holistic approach to deliver services to our clients. The Eyes reflect the insights we provide to our clients through the outcomes we achieve. The Gear reflects the type of services we provide, which require different parts to interoperate and flow as well as our technology
Quality is important to our business because we value our clients. We strive to provide our customers with consulting services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement. Although we do not have a formal Quality Management System, we have the following systems and procedures in place (aligned to the seven ISO 9000 Quality Management Principles) to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- regular gathering and monitoring of client feedback;
- training and development for our employees;
- regular review of our internal processes, consulting methodologies and tools for providing our services;
- measurable quality objectives for our consulting services which reflect our business aims;
- management reviews of completed consulting services, client feedback and complaints.
Though the Principal of the Company has ultimate responsibility for Quality all employees and sub-contractors have a responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
Risk Management Statement
Risk management is the process of making and carrying out decisions that will minimise the adverse effect of accidental losses upon our company. The risk management process is vital to the personal health and safety of employees and the safety of the public. In financial terms, it is vital to our ability to pursue our goals, commence and operate programs, and to perform duties in an efficient and professional manner.
Our risk management goals and objectives include:
- Avoiding exposure to accidental loss by not undertaking functions, contracts, programs or activities where the potential loss is greater than the potential benefit to be derived from these undertakings
- Preventing loss by identifying loss exposures and implementing mitigation strategies to reduce the risk of these losses occurring
- Controlling losses that do occur by:
- Assisting and supporting injured parties
- Developing contingency plans for possible loss scenarios
- Proper documentation and investigation of losses
- Determining the most cost effective balance of different risk financing tools
- Raising the awareness of all clients, employees, suppliers and sub-contractors concerning risk management within our organisation.
We apply the above goals and objectives in our consulting services in alignment with and within the framework of our client’s risk management systems, policies and procedures as well as within the overall ISO 31000 principles and guidelines.
Hello Tham Pty. Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.hellotham.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. You can learn more how to manage cookies in the Browser Cookies Guide.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Hello Tham uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Hello Tham may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Hello Tham
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.hellotham.com/about-us